Drasin Law Office was established in 1995. I practice solely in the area of Family Law. My experience has taught me that everyone's case is different and deserves special attention. Going through a divorce is one of the most difficult experiences one can have. The best way for you to decide on your attorney is to call for a free consultation or better yet make a no-cost appointment to meet with me. I am available evenings and weekends.
John S. Drasin
Toll Free: 1-888-988-9979
Free Initial Consultation
- Minnesota, 1990
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 1990
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, 1990
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor – 1990
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Master of Business Administration – 1984
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Business – 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Qualified Neutral Under Minnesota Rule 114 - Family Mediator
- Completed programs in Certified Civil Mediation Skills Training, Family Mediation Skills Training, and Domestic Violence in Family Mediation.
- Social Early Neutral Evaluation and Financial Early Neutral Evaluation Training.